Photoshop Online Group Class – Only TWO days left to register!
June 4th :: 5-7pm AZ Time :: $175
This is the first time that I have opened an online class in nearly a year…and I’m so excited to be teaching a group Photoshop class again this June! The class will be hosted online via a dial in session. The class is best suited for Photoshop users at an intermediate level. If you would like to learn the techniques of taking your images to a more artistic level…then this class is for you!
What you can expect to learn during the class ::
• How to infuse gorgeous light into your images
• How to bring out deep, warm, rich color within your images
• How to create soft, creamy tones within your images to produce a more vintage look
• How to bring out clarity in your subjects
• How to remedy many common skin tone issues
• How to give your images a fine art look with the use of matte film techniques
• How to create timeless black and white images
• How to turn an image into a fine art piece through the subtle use of textures
Attendees will watch as I live edit 3 to 4 images and teach through the steps and techniques that I use. There will also be some time at the end of the class devoted to questions and answers…so you are encouraged to take notes throughout the class and write down any questions that come up as you are watching.
• The group class is approximately 2 hours long and will consist of editing time as well as a brief question and answer period at the end. Please plan for a flexible end time…occasionally the classes run a few minutes longer than the 2 hours.
• Attendees will receive an invitation email the day before the class with instructions for dialing in.
• Online classes, workshops, and mentor sessions are not open to photographers who teach workshops, mentor sessions, online classes or in person classes of any kind. They are also not open to photographers residing in, or conducting business in, the Phoenix metro area of Arizona.